From "Fletcher, Boyd C. J9C534" <Boyd.Fletc...@je.jfcom.mil>
Subject RE: [Vote] Jetspeed 1.4 Release
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 23:50:20 GMT
IMHO, we tag b5 on Nov 1-ish, create b6 tree for David & Cisco's new
additions, set Dec 9 as the release date for b6, then Jan 6th as the
release date for the final release of 1.4. The new additions should give
us sufficient functionality until JS2.0 is released in Mid 2004. This
will also enable the development community to start putting their full
resources behind 2.0 development and only do critical bug/security fixes
to the 1.x tree.

boyd