From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed-2/portal project.xml
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2003 00:52:55 GMT

On Friday, October 17, 2003, at 05:41  PM, dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
>> Well try it out. Thats exactly what Im going do right now.
>
> We have a test project for the war plugin that runs daily. It uses the
> <war.bundle> property, and has a test to make sure the file is placed
> in
> the correct location.  See
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/src/plugins-build/war/src/
> plugin-test/
> . That project is run four times a day automatically and hasn't failed
> since being created. I just re-ran it locally and all is ok.

Nice. Do you have a continuous test  running on an Apache server or
somewhere else?
Im interesting in doing the same for this project.

>> I was quite surprised too when Scott told me that I broke the build
>> with a seemingly innocuous deprecation fix
> Can you help me pin this down?

Actually no, I cannot.
I just built the war goal for the portal project with both
<war.bundle.jar> and <war.bundle>, and I get the exact same size for
the jetspeed.war either way.
We will have to wait for Scott to explain it....Im not sure what the
problem is

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software