From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jetspeed 1.4 release available for download
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:10:38 GMT

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/news.html#20031031.1

Congratulations,

Also, I fixed the sourceindex.cgi and binindex.cgi.
Please confirm:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/sourceindex.cgi

(That weirdness was due to someone's *direct* edit
to the minotaur machine. Please use
"jakarta-site" CVS module first and commit. Then, you
committers can login to minotaur and "cvs update"
at /www/jakarta.apache.org/ in order to sync to CVS)

Anyways,

Congratulations, Team! :-)

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 07:45:52 -0600