From "Rajendra Kadam" <rka...@etouch.net>
Subject Is there any Web connector Portlet ?
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 05:30:52 GMT
Hello Everybody,

I'm working on portal using JETSPEED.

One of requirement is that, our web site will have urls
that will be pointing to external web sites. I have
portlets that display those urls in browser. So whenever
user clicks on those URLs, control get transfer to that
website.

But the requirement is contents from that external website
should be displayed in same area where the parent portlet (
in which these urls are displayed.) present.

I read somewhere that Epi-centric portal framework has this
Web connector facility in which it opens the external url
in same window where parent portlet present.

Is there any such facility in JETSPEED portal framework ?

All pointer are highly apperciated.

thanks,
rajendra