From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@ngsltd.com>
Subject RE: WebClippingPortlet
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 23:03:03 GMT
Marco,

I finally got around to installing your portlet. I think it looks pretty
good and is much improved over the first one. Looking at the examples, the
only ones that don't look right are 'Unipr Clipped' and 'Mozilla Clipped' -
probaly not the best sites for clipping?

Unless anyone else objects, I'd like to commit this portlet. Great job,
Marco!

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/