From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@ngsltd.com>
Subject RE: WebClippingPortlet
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 17:13:22 GMT
> As the documentation seems good, I'm personnally +1 on
> integrating the portlets source/docs, 0 on integrating xreg
> sample, and -1 on putting them on default psml, except if you can
> find one sample page that will never change.
> My 0 is because if samples are in xreg, someone will have to
> maintain it...

I agree that we should include only stable sites in our samples (such as the
local examples and Jetspeed site). Agree on not including this on the
default.psml for turbine user. As a matter a fact, I was thinking about
redoing the default profile for Turbine.

> Aurelien
> PS for Mark : I've done some works on tabs skinning (for the
> moment 3 parts), I'm learning how to use cvs in eclipse (don't
> want to mess it), and I'll try to commit some stuff ASAP.

Sounds cool - I'm looking forward to seeing your work.

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/