From "Jeremy Ford" <caius1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: update JetspeedLocalization_it.properties
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 13:43:40 GMT
I noticed that REGISTRY_EDITOR_SECURITY_ACCESS_USER was missing from the
registry editor security section.  I was wondering if it was supposed to be
like this:

REGISTRY_EDITOR_SECURITY_ACCESS_USER=User
REGISTRY_EDITOR_SECURITY_ACCESS_ROLE=Ruolo
REGISTRY_EDITOR_SECURITY_ACCESS_OWNER=Proprietario

instead of

REGISTRY_EDITOR_SECURITY_ACCESS_USER=Ruolo
REGISTRY_EDITOR_SECURITY_ACCESS_OWNER=Proprietario

Let me know and I will commit it.

Jeremy Ford