From "Glenn R. Golden" <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: J2 - Service Architecture Question
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 00:04:21 GMT
Scott -

For those of us following with interest this issue of service
methodology, I'd be interested in more information such as:
- what is CPS
- what is IOC
- what is POJO.
- picocontainer?
- hivemind?

I'll probably start searching, but if you have a brief definition or
link to more info I'd appreciate it.

Also, I'm real interested in Avalon Framework - has this been evaluated
for a Service framework for jetspeed 2?

Thanks.

- Glenn