From "Pernoud Aurelien" <apern...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: WebClippingPortlet
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 14:54:44 GMT

I didn't test it but if I understand how it works, everytime the page you try to "clip" changes,
you have to change your xreg isn't it ?

If so, commiting the source is a good idea, but not commiting xreg files, or at least not
put them into default psml, cause everytimes someone tries jetspeed with an old xreg clip
file and a new web site, it won't work...

As the documentation seems good, I'm personnally +1 on integrating the portlets source/docs,
0 on integrating xreg sample, and -1 on putting them on default psml, except if you can find
one sample page that will never change.
My 0 is because if samples are in xreg, someone will have to maintain it...

Aurelien
PS for Mark : I've done some works on tabs skinning (for the moment 3 parts), I'm learning
how to use cvs in eclipse (don't want to mess it), and I'll try to commit some stuff ASAP.