From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Add Jetspeed to mirrors
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 21:25:13 GMT
i've set out the mirrored directory for jetspeed. i've signed, summed
1.4b4 and moved the release there. i've updated the main jakarta download
page with the new links.

i've redirected all requests for the old directory
jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-jetspeed to the main jakarta download
directory.

for the moment i've left the old releases in place (though they can no
longer be downloaded) since i was a little unsure of their status. if they
are stable (full) releases then they need to be moved to
archive.apache.org but if they are milestones, betas or alphas then they
need to be moved to cvs.apache.org.

i'm happy to carry out the actual move so long as someone can tell me
whether they need to be moved to archive or cvs.

- robert