From gbs <gstev...@austin.rr.com>
Subject Re: Have the Castor 0.9.3 sources?
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 18:52:51 GMT
David,
    I was fortunate to get Erik Ostermueller, a member of the castor-dev
list, to post the 0.9.3.9 sources temporarily on his friend's ftp
server.  I have them now, if anyone is interested.
    A full test verification run is planned for next week using the
castor 0.9.4.2 code.  I will let this list know the results when available.

Thanks,
George