From "Marco Mari" <dr...@tiscali.it>
Subject RE: WebClippingPortlet
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 17:47:49 GMT
>If the content changes it works, but what if the table itself changes >with
just one more attribute
If the table has one more attribute the clipping is still valid, it fails
only if one of the attributes included in Tag/startTag/stopTag parameters
changes.

>or a completely different rendering of a portal (I've neve seen a >portal
never changing its pages, even "stable" one like Google...
If the portlet doesn't find an elemnt, it visualize the other elements and
a message "Element not found"

>I'm +1 on integrating local pages that we are sure won't change.
However the safer choice is to integrate local pages, of course (maybe a
local copy of Js home page).

Regards,

Marco

Partecipa al concorso Tiscali "collegati e vinci",
il primo premio e' un viaggio per 2 persone a Zanzibar!
http://point.tiscali.it/numerounico/