From "Marco Mari" <dr...@tiscali.it>
Subject RE: WebClippingPortlet
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 14:43:18 GMT
I'm really glad that you appreciate my job!
If you commit it, that's a great result for my thesis!
I've tried to improve the 2 examples you don't like:
-Unipr homepage is only an example of "swapping" columns, and it's difficult
to improve, because this page it's not clipping friendly at all..
-for Mozilla homepage you can try these settings, the result is a more tidy
clipping:
   <parameter name="Tag1" value="img" hidden="false"/>
   <parameter name="startTag2" value="div id=foundationBox" hidden="false"/>
   <parameter name="stopTag2" value="div" hidden="false"/>
   <parameter name="startTag3" value="td id=mozillaQuoteCell" hidden="false"/>
   <parameter name="stopTag3" value="td" hidden="false"/>

Anyway, you can choose your favourite examples, I've not particular preferences
(but I think 'Organized content example' and 'Different URLs example' can
show well all portlet features).

Best regards,

Marco