From JS developer <developer...@yahoo.com>
Subject Adding / Removing Portlets dynamically
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 04:37:14 GMT
Hi,

In our Portal, we needs to allow user to add/remove portlets. For that I have to develop a
GUI which will be just similar to "Add Portlet" interface from which user can select the portlets
and add to their homepage.

I had already created a user role and and added this role to only those portlets that user
can see. But I'm not able to figure out, how I can get the this list of portlets so that I
can display to user on demand. Also whenever user selects "Portlet" from list and submits,
it should get added into home screen.

I tried to look into Jetspeed source, but unable to find it out. ( Yes, it's sure that I'm
not looking correctly :-( )

Please guide me so that I can add this functionality to our Portal.

thanks,
js dev