From "Stuart Belden" <SBel...@bjc.org>
Subject Re: Pb with VelocityPortletAction
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 12:25:56 GMT
Add a media type definition to your xreg entry:

<media-type ref="html"/>

>>> agay@sysdeo.com 05/20/03 02:54AM >>>
Hello,

I try to use a Velocity portlet and redefine the  VelocityPortletAction

I implement this

public class TestAction extends VelocityPortletAction {

protected void buildNormalContext(VelocityPortlet velocityPortlet, Context
context, RunData runData) throws Exception {

context.put("test", "test");

}

I also create a simple test.vm velocity template in the repository
JetSpeed\WEB-INF\templates\vm\portlets

In the xreg file exemple.xreg i note

<portlet-entry name="TestVelocity" hidden="false" type="ref"
parent="Velocity" application="false">

<classname>org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.VelocityPortlet</classname>

<parameter name="template" value="customizer-portlet" hidden="true"

cachedOnName="true" cachedOnValue="true"/>

<parameter name="action" value="TestAction"

hidden="true" cachedOnName="true" cachedOnValue="true"/>

<url cachedOnURL="true"/>

</portlet-entry>

I can't see my portlet when i want to add it to a user
Do you have any idea???
thanks a lot
alex