From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@ngsltd.com>
Subject RE: [Proposal] Lucene Search Service
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 15:33:20 GMT
I fully support this proposal. One very important document handler that
comes to mind is .xml (.xreg). To me, indexing portlet registry would be
very important because that's where where the portal's content resides. I
wouldn't mind getting involved in this task once we agree on the
architecture.

Best regards,

Mark C. Orciuch
Next Generation Solutions, Ltd.