From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@ngsltd.com>
Subject RE: Unless any objections: someone please update to Commons Logging 1.0.3 and LOG4J 1.2.8
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 18:31:01 GMT
One thing I found about commons logging is that you are forced to use log4j
as long as it's on the classpath (if I remember correctly). Also, Velocity
is hardwired to using log4j. I don't see any advantage to it right now. I'm
+1 on your proposal.

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/