From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject RE: Will JetSpeed use Struts ?
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 14:54:06 GMT
There has been a recent thread in jetspeed-user addressing this.

The facts as they stand:

+1 Jetspeed 2 will a fully JSR 168 compliant container
-1 on using Struts as the base framework of the Jetspeed "portal server"
+1 on using Struts as the base framework for Portlet Applications

Please understand that Jetspeed 2 is in the very early stages of development and is still
under wraps due to the fact that JSR 168 is still not public.  I have already been politely
"scolded" ;) due to the fact that I commented on things I was unsure about concerning Js2,
and I was wrong for make the comments I did.

hth,
* Scott T Weaver                    *
* Jakarta Jetspeed Portal Project   *
* weaver@apache.org                 *