From "Aurelien Pernoud" <apern...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: Pb with VelocityPortletAction
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 15:38:05 GMT

Hi Alexandre, first please use the user mailing list for such questions,
instead of the dev one, you will probably get more answers, and dev time is
precious, keep it for evolution ask or real bug :)

Then to what I can tell I don't understand your xreg entry, it's using
"customizer-portlet" as template parameter, and I think you should put
"test" here, as your template is named "test".
Although I'm totally unsure of what I say, as I never used velocity
portlets.

HTH,
Aurelien