From "Jeff Hancock" <je...@epignosis.com>
Subject Documentation for 1.4-b4 and beyond
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 15:05:20 GMT
All -

I am interested in using Jetspeed for a project I am undertaking.
Unfortunately, I am stymied by the complete dearth of useable
documentation especially for those functions that would be of most value
to non-technical people.

Rather than complain, I am willing to author some new documentation
oriented toward site admins and users on how to manage and utilize the
portal.  However, I will need the assistance of the development
community as much of the robust functionality is buried in the code and
I am not knowledgeable enough to dig it all out.

How would we go about organizing such an effort?

Regards,

Jeff Hancock
mailto:jeffh@epignosis.com