From "Wilson, Allen" <Allen.Wil...@marcresearch.com>
Subject Problems with Configuring MySQL for Jetspeed
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 19:33:33 GMT
Hello...

I am trying to configure Jetspeed to work with MySQL and I have made the
changes to the Torque.properties file. I get the following error when
trying to connect:

Horrible Exception: java.lang.Error: Error in
BasePeer.initTableSchema(TURBINE_USER): There was no DataSourceFactory
configured for the connection default

Here are my settings......

torque.database.default=Portal
### torque.database.default.adapter=hypersonic
torque.database.default.adapter=mysql
### torque.database.default.adapter=oracle
### torque.database.default.adapter=mssql

##
## Using torque's old pool
##
#torque.dsfactory.default.connection.driver = org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver
#torque.dsfactory.default.connection.url =
jdbc:hsqldb:${webappRoot}/WEB-INF/db/jetspeed
#torque.dsfactory.default.connection.user = sa
#torque.dsfactory.default.connection.password =

torque.dsfactory.default.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataS
ourceFactory
# The number of database connections to cache per ConnectionPool
instance (specified per database)
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.defaultMaxConnections=10
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.maxExpiryTime=3600
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.connectionWaitTimeout=10
### MySQL
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.driver = org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost/Portal
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.user =  mysqlsa
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.password = ******

Does anyone have the idea of the problem