From "Wilson, Allen" <Allen.Wil...@marcresearch.com>
Subject Interacting with the Jetspeed Database
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 15:24:03 GMT
I am looking at switching from the default database to MySQL but before
I make that decision I would like to see if there are any tools for
connecting and interacting with the Hypersonic DB? Does anyone know of:

- What tools are required to view data in the DB (from an Admin point of
view)
- How can you interact with the database from a developer's point of
view.

I have visit the home site for DB but did not see anything (I may have
missed it)...

Thanks....Allen