From Todd Kuebler <tkueb...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Problems with Configuring MySQL for Jetspeed
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 00:07:28 GMT

No concrete idea, haven't looked into it that deep.  Probably an extra
abstraction between torque and jdbc/odbc drivers.  Check your error logs
for more of a clue, I think torque complains to stderr with a stack trace,
that is how I figured it out when I got that error message.  I know, what a
weird and disconnected error to throw.  Means torque is masking the errors
below it, always bad practice if you then don't handle them and throw some
other generic error message instead.

-tk