From EP...@upstate.com
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/test/testdata/conf SrcJetspeedRe sources.properties
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:09:30 GMT

Mark,

Thanks for fixing this..  I was the original developer of the test.  This
bug has been in it for a while.  The issue was that I did my development on
Win2K and the patch was applied with unix LF characters..  At least that is
my understanding..  I believe I had fixed (I think simplified/worked around)
the bug and submitted a patch in Bugzilla.  But your changes look good, and
we can just ignore my fix.

Eric Pugh