From EP...@upstate.com
Subject RE: Interacting with the Jetspeed Database
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 16:24:37 GMT
I like squirrel as well.  You can find it from SourceForge.

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Hugh Brien [mailto:hpbrien@comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 11:22 AM
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: RE: Interacting with the Jetspeed Database

Try this it's pretty good

http://www.minq.se/products/dbvis/index.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Wilson, Allen [mailto:Allen.Wilson@marcresearch.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 10:24 AM
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: Interacting with the Jetspeed Database

I am looking at switching from the default database to MySQL but before
I make that decision I would like to see if there are any tools for
connecting and interacting with the Hypersonic DB? Does anyone know of:

- What tools are required to view data in the DB (from an Admin point of
view)
- How can you interact with the database from a developer's point of
view.

I have visit the home site for DB but did not see anything (I may have
missed it)...

Thanks....Allen