From ad...@bluesunrise.com
Subject Jetspeed Questionnaire from jason@javacrawl.com
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Check here if we have the permission to publish
                    snapshot and/or link to your site ===> 1

Contact E-Mail Address ===> jason@javacrawl.com

Customization to Base Jetspeed ===> I changed some of the XSL sheets for the RSS to HTML
conversion.  I needed to limit the length of the description of a news item among other things.

Jetspeed Features Used ===> RSS Portlet, JSP Portlet, XSL Portlet, HTML Portlet, PSML

PSML Persistence Mechanism ===> Disk

Default Database ===> mySQL

Security Type Used ===> Turbine

Default Template Engine ===> Velocity

Number of Nodes Running Replicated Jetspeed ===> None

Number of Users ===> appx. 10 and growing

Hardware Configuration Used ===> Single Windows 2000 PC.  Will move to dedicated and more
powerful machines as needed.

Servlet Container Used ===> Tomcat

Operating System Platform ===> Windows 2000

Version of Jetspeed Used ===>  1.4 Beta 3

Site URL (if internet site) ===> http://www.javacrawl.com

Implementation Stage ===> Production

Site Type ===> Internet

Site Name and Brief Description of How It Is Used ===> A portal composed of various Java
RSS feeds compiled together into one page.  News about Java, J2EE, Sun and also blogs from
javablogs.com and various other feeds of interest to Java programmers.