From Glen Carl <g...@buonvia.com>
Subject Re: WebPageProxyPortlet
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 15:42:03 GMT
Correct, the WebBrowserPortlet and the IframeProxyPortlet have not been approved
for entry into CVS.
David Powers is working to contribute WebPageProxyPortlet, which may contain
some contributions from the WebBrowserPortlet.

The proxy portlets that are not in CVS can be downloaded at
http://www.buonvia.com/jetspeed . Just download the jar and xf to get source,
documentation, config files and classes.

I have enhanced these portlets, but have not contributed the enhancements. These
portlets work best with XML/XSL. Hopefully, I can get a break in my current work
assignments to share the improvements.

Glen