From "Sami Leino" <sami.le...@netorek.fi>
Subject Re: LDIF extra line causes import error
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2003 09:56:23 GMT
> suggested minor fix to the jetspeed.ldif import file
>  at around line number 83
> there is an extra linefeed which causes the import to stop.
> ( I am using LDAP Browser/editor v2.8.1by Jarek Gawor)

I have no idea why that extraneous line feed is there, since it is not
present in the original (local) copy of the LDIF file. Whatever the reason
is, I'll attach an intact file to the bug #18694 ("Schema violation on
OpenLDAP 2.1.12") as text/plain.

Sami
--

Sami Leino
Software Developer, Netorek Oy, Turku, Finland