From Massimiliano Dessì <desma...@yahoo.it>
Subject RE: PATCH for BUG 14433
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:29:12 GMT
The filter is it necessary because the portlet are
build after the controller and after the l10n , the
filter changes the language before the build of the
template of jetspeed.
Without filter the change of language it's in delay of
one request.
I can test if the filter function as a plug in.

 --- Aurelien Pernoud <apernoud@sopragroup.com> ha

http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/install.html#requirements