From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Resend: PortletConfigState question
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 06:25:08 GMT

On Tuesday, April 8, 2003, at 09:42  PM, Todd Kuebler wrote:

> At 04:52 PM 4/2/2003 -0800, Todd Kuebler wrote:
>
>> Just wondering why PortletConfigState doesn't have a method to
>> [get|set]Parameters() or some other method to get/set _all_
>> parameters in a Map format?

Never had the need to set all parameters at once though getParameters()
would be useful.

>> Is PortletConfigState still the recommend way of interacting with
>> PSML in actions, etc?

You can also go thru

portlet.getAttribute

which calls

PorltetInstance instance = PersistenceManager.getInstane(this, rundata);
attrValue = instance.getAttribute

I think PortletConfigState is useful for getting properties where you
don't care if they are in the xreg or psml using the fallback methods.

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software