From "Luta, Raphael (VUN)" <Raphael.L...@groupvu.Com>
Subject RE: Jetspeed-CMS in scratchpad
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:47:48 GMT

De : Santiago Gala [mailto:sgala@hisitech.com]
> Hi, Raphael, this is old. ;-)

Yeah, I know :(

> I have just noticed that there are "forbidden" jars in the scratchpad
> directory. jta, jdbc-se, jdbc2.0-ext. I wanted to remove them, but
> wanted to ask you first.
>
> Since we already claimed "compliant" jars, I would prefer not
> making too
> much noise about the new ones.
>
> Can you delete them, or give me the OK to do it myself?

If you have time now, go ahead and clean it, else I'll do it over
the week-end, OK ?

--
Raphaƫl Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/

Vivendi Universal - HTTP://www.vivendiUniversal.com:
material of Vivendi Universal which is for the exclusive use of the
individual designated above as the recipient. Any review, retransmission,
is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact immediately
the sender by returning e-mail and delete the material from any computer.
If you are not the specified recipient, you are hereby notified that all
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or action taken on the basis of this
message is prohibited.