From "Luta, Raphael (VUN)" <Raphael.L...@groupvu.Com>
Subject RE: Jetspeed-CMS in scratchpad
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:45:50 GMT

Vivendi Universal - HTTP://www.vivendiUniversal.com:
material of Vivendi Universal which is for the exclusive use of the
individual designated above as the recipient. Any review, retransmission,
is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact immediately
the sender by returning e-mail and delete the material from any computer.
If you are not the specified recipient, you are hereby notified that all
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or action taken on the basis of this
message is prohibited.