From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Problem with licensing of a file
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 21:02:52 GMT

On Thursday, February 6, 2003, at 12:23  PM, Santiago Gala wrote:

>> I would like to see Maven used in the Jetspeed build eventually, but
>> I  don't plan on doing so in the near future, so please feel free to
>> work  on it yourself.
>
> I'm slowly getting it to work, but it will take some time. I think
> Martin had some patches for it here, which I just saw.
>
> While I see that making the user go to independently download files
> (it is just for source builds, not for distribution, AFAIK), I will
> take care that all the text about it put the blame on whoever holds
> that license that restricts this.
>
> Regards, and hope you're doing well.

Im doing alright, pretty busy and not much time for Jetspeed work
(lists, commits) lately.
I have a stack of patches and some of my own stuff here that needs
committing.

Just got back from the JSR 168 F2F Meeting. We are now aligning with
the WSRP spec., which always creates additional considerations to every
issue we discuss.
Still shooting for March timeframe for a first public review.

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software