From EP...@upstate.com
Subject RE: Attachements - problem/policy with jakarta mailing list?
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:51:06 GMT
It probably is the size of them.  Also, if you create a bugzilla bug, then
the enhancement won't be lost!

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Kuebler [mailto:tkuebler@cisco.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 3:54 PM
To: jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Cc: todd@kuebler.org

I received the attachments just fine at my personal e-mail address,
wondering if there is some policy at the jakarta site regarding attachments
that I'm not following.

I've used Eudora as my mail client for at least 5 years now and have never
had a problem before with attachments.  I'm going to ask our mail admins if
they are blocking attachments to apache, but I doubt it.

-tk