From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: Generic MVC Portlet Proposal
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:49:42 GMT
Luta, Raphael (VUN) wrote:

(...)

> One of the key issue to address with this kind of proposal is context
> scoping: how to easily enable collaboration between portlets in the
> same page while at the same time preventing context corruption/overlaps.

I was thinking earlier today into this, and I think that portlets should
behave more like controller/views, with something like a external Web
Service or server being the model. If we go in this direction, the
collaboration between different portlets (views) would/should be handled
in the model.

(...)

Regards,
      Santiago