From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed-CMS in scratchpad
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:28:38 GMT
Luta, Raphael (VUN) wrote:
> I've just committed in the scratchpad area of Jetspeed CVS the (still)
> experimental support for Slide through a CMS service.
>
> I've not completely tested the functionality so far and expect to see
> quite a few changes in the next few days on this code before it is
> stabilized but anybody willing to help is welcome to join :)

Hi, Raphael, this is old. ;-)

I have just noticed that there are "forbidden" jars in the scratchpad
directory. jta, jdbc-se, jdbc2.0-ext. I wanted to remove them, but
wanted to ask you first.

Since we already claimed "compliant" jars, I would prefer not making too
much noise about the new ones.

Can you delete them, or give me the OK to do it myself?