From "Jon Evans" <jon.ev...@misgl.com>
Subject Re: [patch] JetspeedLocalizationService
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:17:03 GMT
Jon Evans wrote:

> It's a bit of a dumb patch because all it does is to cut & paste a whole
> lot more code from turbine's TurbineLocalizationService.  Because of
> this it was no longer worth extending TurbineLocalizationService, I
> extended TurbineBaseService instead.

It turns out that the patch I attached doesn't work, it compiled as I
wrote it but I think it only worked because I was doing an incremental
compile, a clean compile failed.  I have a new patch which adds a few
missing methods which were needed to implement the interface. The new
patch compiles fine.

Rather than attach it again I'll wait to see what response I get from
my previous message.  If anyone wants the updated patch just let me know.

Jon

--

Merlin Information Systems Limited,

Merlin House, Gawcott Road, Buckingham, United Kingdom. MK18 1TN

Tel: +44 (0) 1280 824331  Fax: +44 (0) 1280 824112

http://www.misgl.com

Provider of IT Services and Online Portal Support Services.

Confidentiality:

The information contained in this email (including any attachments) is confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access, copying or re-use of the information
in it by any other person is not authorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify us immediately by telephone or by e-mail to admin@misgl.com

*** This mail has been scanned for viruses ***