From Gabriel Santonja <gsanto...@unis.fr>
Subject Re: build failed after cvs checkout.
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:19:27 GMT
On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:35:13 -0500
Paul Spencer <paulspencer@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Gabriel,
> Due to licensing restrictions, activation.jar as been removed from the
> CVS.  You will have to get  the file from Sun and place it in the lib
> directrory.
>      http://java.sun.com/products/javabeans/glasgow/jaf.html

Rognugnu

i've read a message on the dev list  yesterday and i don't understand like that. Sorry.

Now I can build it but when i want to deploy it in tomcat 4.1.18, I have those errors.

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: ServiceBroker: unknown service PoolService requested
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:248)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)

and this one :

org.apache.turbine.services.InstantiationException: ServiceBroker: unknown service PoolService
requested
	at org.apache.turbine.services.BaseServiceBroker.getServiceInstance(BaseServiceBroker.java:354)
	at org.apache.turbine.services.BaseServiceBroker.getService(BaseServiceBroker.java:296)
	at org.apache.turbine.util.RunDataFactory.putRunData(RunDataFactory.java:226)
	at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:643)