From "Marco \"Mr.Bad Guy\" Cocciarini" <mr.bad...@tin.it>
Subject JetSpeed and ESI
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:05:44 GMT
Hi everybody.
I am beginning a thesis work which consists in trying to integrate ESI
(www.esi.org) in jetspeed.
That is : I have to test if it is possible to modify the source code of
jetspeed to let a webmaster put ESI tags within a psml file describing a
portal. For example to decide that a certain portlet is going to never
change and is therefore cacheable at client-side.

The question is: do you know a priori if it is possible or not? Which java
files do I have to modify (i.e. the files which parses the psmls? or
others?)?

Thanks in advance,
        Marco.