From Gary Lawrence Murphy <ga...@canada.com>
Subject Re: class involved in login
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2003 15:22:45 GMT

    J> I would want to call a class right after a successfull login
    J> and before jetspeed renders its first page.

    J> Would anyone tell me the class involved here? Which class will
    J> i need to edit?

Editing a /class/ in the sources is almost certainly a bad idea;
probably what you want to do is to /subclass/ JetspeedDBSecurityService
and then edit the JetspeedSecurity.properties to set your replacement
class as services.JetspeedSecurity.classname
--
Gary Lawrence Murphy - garym@teledyn.com - TeleDynamics Communications
   - blog: http://www.teledyn.com/mt/ - biz: http://teledyn.com/ -