From "Mark Orciuch" <morci...@apache.org>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Jetspeed change tracking
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 17:34:58 GMT
I don't know about you but I'm getting tired of keeping the changes.xml
up-to-date with every little change I make (and then having to update the
Jakarta site which I often forget). Wouldn't it be more efficient if we
logged all changes in Bugzilla under appropriate Version and then just refer
to a Bugzilla query from changes.html. We could have a separate
Version-based query for each release, for example:

http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?version=1.4b2
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?version=1.4b4-dev%20/CVS

I think that this method would be more accurate in keeping track of changes.
Let me know what you think.

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/