From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject Skin control at the customizer level.
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 15:12:32 GMT
Would it make sense to add the ability to change the skin at the portlet set customizer level
as has been done with Decoration (simple controls)?

I am planning on implementing this locally since many of our individual custom portlets have
their own specific customizers that do not have skin selectors.  If this sounds like a desired
feature, let me know and I would be happy to submit the patch.

Thanks,
Scott