From Glen Carl <c...@csc-monterey.com>
Subject New skin algorithm problem for current CVS Head 1.4b4
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 20:34:31 GMT
New problem for current CVS Head 1.4b4:
Looks like a test 5 was needed, since we have a new trouble.

5) a) login as turbine
    b) verify no skin tags in default.psml
    c) Customize HTML
    d) Select new skin like orange-red and apply
    e) now view default.psml and verify only skin tag at top of default.psml

Currently, this test fails, since every portlets tag gets a skin tag. I
would guess there is a recursive set. My request is to have the
recursion eliminated.

Thanks,
Glen

The following tests still pass