From Glen Carl <c...@csc-monterey.com>
Subject TurbineResource.properties problem in CVS Head 1.4b4
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 20:34:02 GMT
On another problem for the CVS Head 1.4b4, I am getting the following
exception when I use the latest TurbineResources.properties file for my
customized portal.
org.apache.turbine.services.InstantiationException: ServiceBroker:
unknown service PoolService requested
The TurbineResources.properties, v 1.64 2002/11/15 22:02:50 works for me
when I swap it. Is there anything special? I did a diff and only saw
LoggingService changes. Has anyone else experienced a problem?

I saw in the archives reference for the need to use JDK1.4.1, which I
am. Also a reference to setting the services.PoolService.classname,
which looks good.

I am using my.properities to include tr.props, and I am currently
guessing that this in service ordering issue. Is there an order issue
with the LogService?

Thanks,
Glen