From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@ngsltd.com>
Subject RE: Popup calendar parameter presentation style
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 16:12:29 GMT
Raffaele,

Thanks for the calendar script - very cool. This could be an alternative
calendar presentation style (in-line vs. popup). I am not a JavaScript
expert, what happens when a link is selected (besides calendar going away)?
How is the date selected being captured?

Best regards,

Mark C. Orciuch
Next Generation Solutions, Ltd.
e-Mail: mark_orciuch@ngsltd.com