From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@ngsltd.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/portal/security/portlets PortletWrapper.java
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 13:50:01 GMT
David,

Yeah I noticed that myself. I have not been able to figure out how to get
rid of this error yet. It looks as if log4j tries to instantiate an extra
logger. Funny thing is that the logger called "access" gets created and
stuff is logged into it (when the service is active).

PortletStats is disabled by default (services.PortletStats.enabled) -
nothing gets written to the log. I guess an empty log file is created
because it's declared in properties??? Perhaps there are some log4j gurus
out there that could assist ;-)

Best regards,

Mark C. Orciuch
Next Generation Solutions, Ltd.