From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@ngsltd.com>
Subject RE: Problem running junit tests on Win2K
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:07:36 GMT
David,

I used "build unittest", of course. I figured that if ant is still part of
jetspeed distribution, then I should use the build script provided with it.
I just installed binary distribution of ant 1.5, set the
ANT_HOME=c:\jakarta-ant-1.5, set the PATH=%ANT_HOME%\bin;%PATH%, ran "ant
unittest" and get the following error now:

file:C:/jakarta-jetspeed-current/build/build.xml:954: Could not create task
or type of type: junit.

I see that optional.jar is on the build classpath:

     [echo] ---------- Jetspeed Portal Implementation 1.4b2-dev ----------

     [echo] java.class.path =
C:\jdk1.2.2\lib\tools.jar;C:\jakarta-ant-1.5\lib\xml-apis.jar;C:\jakarta-ant
-1.5\lib\xercesImpl.jar;C:
\jakarta-ant-1.5\lib\optional.jar;C:\jakarta-ant-1.5\lib\ant.jar;.;C:\OraHom
e1\LITE\CLASSES\OLJDK11.JAR;C:\OraHome1\LITE\CLASSES\OLI
TE40.JAR;C:\jakarta-ant-1.5\lib;C:\checkstyle-2.3\checkstyle-all-2.3.jar;c:\
jakarta-site2\lib\jdom-b8.jar

Is "ant unittest" what you are running? What am I missing then???? Running
"./build.sh unittest" on linux worked just fine.

Best regards,

Mark C. Orciuch
Next Generation Solutions, Ltd.
e-Mail: mark_orciuch@ngsltd.com