From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@ngsltd.com>
Subject RE: Actions are being fired by all portlets of the same type.
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 19:39:16 GMT
I noticed that myself. I have recently added JspPortletAction class which
addresses this issue in its executeEvents method (see
PortletSessionState.isMyRequest). In order for this to work correctly, the
portlet needs to post its "js_peid".

I made a mental note to modify VelocityPortletAction but I didn't get around
to it yet. What portlet type are you using?

Best regards,

Mark C. Orciuch
Next Generation Solutions, Ltd.
e-Mail: mark_orciuch@ngsltd.com