From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject Status of multiple portlets on the same pane in customizer
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:31:52 GMT
Just recently, we could select the same portlet twice on the same pane, and
it had a nice little check mark image by it to show it was already in there,
but the check box to select was still enabled.

Nice work, whoever!

But then, and now, the check box is disabled.  I've seen mail about this and
if this is desired... But no resolution.  Is anyone working on this?

Do we want to be able to select the same portlet multiple times on the same
pane?

+1 from me.

Will the developer who made the change to disable this undo the change if we
decide we want this feature (David, I think that might have been you...)

Thanks.

- Glenn