From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject RE: making a copy (clone) of a PSMLDocument
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:25:22 GMT
Just to make this clear to us all, the psml ids in the psml elements are
unique only *within* a single psml document, not within the entire site.
When I clone a PSMLDocument for editing, the ids will NOT CHANGE.  This is
probably important for our reference features which (*should*) be a
combination of psml document id and psml element id.

And having two docs that are identical, as we would with a new user and the
"turbine" template, with the same elements with the same ids, is just fine.

- Glenn